The fee for a 50-minute session is $130.
I am not on any insurance panels, which means that you are responsible for the full fee of each appointment with me. I am happy to provide a superbill for out-of-network reimbursement upon request. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. You will need to contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Here are some questions you can ask your insurance provider after reviewing your summary of your benefits:
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health? (Outpatient = treatment outside a hospital.)
- What is my out-of-network coinsurance for outpatient mental health?
- Do I need a referral from an in-network provider to see someone out-of-network?
- How much of my session will my out-of-network coverage reimburse?
- How do I submit claim forms for reimbursement? (Claims are forms that are sent to your insurance company to receive reimbursement for sessions you paid for out of pocket.)
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment, though I do require that a credit card or debit card, be on file with my secure EHR at all times. You will be charged by the end of the day of your appointment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please be sure to cancel at least 24 hours beforehand by email, phone, or voice message. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full rate of the appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!