For adults ages 18 and up
Has your inner critic gotten a little too loud?
Are you so overwhelmed that you’re feeling disconnected in your relationships?
Noticing patterns of coping that don’t seem to work as well as they used to, or that are holding you back in other ways?
Do you find yourself wondering if this is all life has to offer, or feeling disconnected from who you are at your core?
If any or all of these apply to you, it makes sense that you’re here–and I think I can offer something different. Maybe you’ve tried talking this through with your support system, and they don’t quite get it; or maybe voicing the things you’re going through is actually really scary to do with the people in your life. Perhaps you’ve even tried therapy before, and it didn’t feel like the right fit, or you found yourself talking in circles. Maybe you’re just looking for something that helps you go one step deeper.
At times, therapy can be really challenging, but it shouldn’t be soul-sucking and should always meet you where you are. We will work together to tailor your therapeutic experience, so whether this is your first time in therapy, or you’ve been doing the work for years–we will set a pace that’s just right for you. We will explore what is working and what isn’t, and together we can find your best way forward.
So if any of these sound like you…
- Your mind is always going, planning, preparing, and perfecting
- Your body is reacting–and you think it might be related to stress
- You have an inner critic with a lot to say
- You find yourself blaming others for your emotions
- You feel drained by the demands of your day-to-day life
- You’re struggling with a transition
- You want something to change, but don’t know how
- You are shutting down, or coping with substances, food, or screens
- You struggle to articulate your thoughts and feelings
…Then counseling might be a good next step.
To learn more about me, my experience, and how I work, head over to my About Me page. If you’d like to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation–don’t hesitate to reach out!